Nimozaran, The Green Wizard
The High Septarch of Fallcrest
- Level 18 Elite Controller
- Medium natural Humanoid
- XP 4000
- Initiative +10
- Senses Perception +11
- HP 127; Bloodied 63
- AC 34; Fortitude 32, Reflex 34, Will 32
- Saving throws+1
- Speed 6
- Action points1
- Magic Missle (standard; at-will) • Arcane, Force, Implement
- Ranged 20; +24 vs. Reflex; 2d4 + 15 force damage.
- Force Volley (standard; encounter) • Arcane, Force, Implement
- Ranged 20; +24 vs. Reflex; 3d6 + 15, target is dazed. Target one, two or three creatures. +4 to attack roll if only one target.
- Spectral Ram (standard; encounter) • Arcane, Force, Implement
- Ranged 10; +24 vs. Fortitude; 2d10 + 15. Target is pushed 3 squares and knocked prone.
- Otiluke’s Resilient Sphere (standard; daily) • Arcane, Conjuration, Force, Implement
- Ranged 10; +24 vs. Reflex. Target is immobilized within sphere. Neither attacks nor creatures can penetrate sphere but automatically hit; sphere has 100 hp.
- Stoneskin (standard; daily) • Arcane
- Target gains resist 10 to all damage until the end of the encounter.
- Align. Good
- Lang. Common, Elven, Dwarven
- Skills Arcana +23, History +20
- Str 8 (+8)
- Dex 19 (+10)
- Wis 8 (+11)
- Con 19 (+13)
- Int 23 (+15)
- Cha 14 (+11)
- Equipment Ezmeralda (Defensive Staff +5), Ritual Book
Nimozaran is a whimsical wizard who enjoys laughing at his own jokes, but when stricken serious, he is solemn and sincere. He is a tall human with flowing white hair and deep emerald robes; his long staff is crowned with a wondrous green gemstone.